Hand-Tied With Love
Digital Keratin Bonding Iron
The perfect lightweight compact mini tool for precision keratin bond installation.
Digital Mini – Professional Keratin Bond Connector with bonus Velcro cable wraps and zipper pouch for easy storage
The perfect lightweight (only 6 ounces) compact mini tool for precision Appliqué Tip installation.
- Perfect for all types of keratin bonds
- Digital temperature control with LCD display
- High temperature
- Rapid heating – shows exact temperature as it heats
- Long lasting easy-clean flat Teflon plates
- For a perfectly spaced, clean, and safe install, use with our Appliqué Tip heat shields
- °C Temperature range: 80°–200°C (Celsius) adjustable in 10°C increments
- Temperature selection is displayed and adjusted only in °C
- For reference, °F temperature range is 176°F–392°F (Fahrenheit)
- Rated voltage: 110V-120V 60HZ / US standard plug
- Rated power: 25W
- Allow iron to cool fully before storing in zipper pouch
- 90 Day limited warranty
This is the same tool you see other extensions companies putting their brand name on selling at a higher price. It’s a nice tool and it works well. It won’t last forever though. Depending on how heavily it is used and how it is cared for, you should expect it to last a year or so.
The appliance displays temperature in °C (Celsius). This is not the same as °F (Fahrenheit). If the bond you are applying specifies a °F temperature, use the conversion chart below. Using a higher temperature gives a faster, more thorough melt which can set up a stronger bond. Higher temperature can also be harder to work with for stylists who are newer to keratin bond installation. Always use a heat shield to protect the client’s scalp.
200°C = 392°F – highest temperature for our Appliqué Tips
190°C = 374°F – medium temperature for our Appliqué Tips
180°C = 356°F – lowest temperature for our Appliqué Tips (not recommended)
170°C = 338°F
160°C = 320°F
150°C = 302°F
140°C = 284°F
130°C = 266°F
120°C = 248°F
110°C = 230°F
100°C = 212°F
90°C = 194°F
80°C = 176°F